It's often coined that recovery meets people where they're at. That's why in 2022 we're partnering with organizations, brands, & individuals across the country to bring the Mobilize Recovery experience to their communities. Launching during Labor Day weekend 2022, Mobilize Recovery Across America will depart on a west to east cross-country bus tour, stopping in cities and towns across the country. At each stop, communities will be brought together to highlight the recovery experience that is so unique in different regions throughout America. With the support of brands such as Google and YouTube, all stops will have a virtual component so audiences can tune in from around the country to learn about how different areas of the nation are mobilizing to create change.
Throughout the national tour:
- Peers will train community members on mental health community-initiated care
- Overdose prevention/harm reduction education, trainings & resources (such as naloxone) will be distributed at pop-up stations in local retail, commercial, & residential areas
- Policymakers will be engaged in listening sessions with residents in their hometowns
- Narrative & organizing workshops will be provided to community members & advocates involved in mental health, addiction recovery & drug policy advocacy
- Roundtables with local employers & businesses will be convened around topics such as mental health wellness for employees & recovery-ready workplace initiatives
- Schools & educators will be engaged
- Families will be engaged through practical prevention tools & strategies
- …and more!
Mobilize Recovery Across America 2022 Tour Schedule
Coming Soon — check back in July 2022 for the full tour schedule.
Submit Your Community
We want to learn about how your community is mobilizing for recovery! Click the button below to submit your city, organization, or project to be highlighted during the tour.
Mobilize Recovery 2022 Gear
T-shirts, mugs, buttons, hoodies, and more! Check out the great Mobilize Recovery Across America 2022 gear.